Diploma of Beauty Therapy
SIB50110 Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- The nationally recognised Diploma of Beauty Therapy course is a high level qualification designed for those people who wish to work as a beauty therapist operating their own business employing staff or working in the beauty industry as part of a team of therapists. This comprehensive course combines all the practical skills, theoretical knowledge and hands on experience required for graduates to operate as an outstanding professional beauty therapist. This course requires students to successfully complete 33 units of competence, comprising 22 core units and 11 elective units.
- Beauty therapist working for a hotel, day spa, health retreat, cruise liner or a beauty salon.
- Sales, marketing or training role for a product house or department store.
- Operating a salon or managing a salon.
- Articulation to a qualification such as Bachelor of Health Science or a Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser Hair Reduction and Skin Rejuvenation.
Next course commences
3 days per week over 12 months
On campus: Full time study: 3 days per week over 12 months. Timetables will be issued to students at the beginning of semester.
Part time: Part time hours may be arranged with AST.
Distance Education: Please contact the Academy for information about this option.
- Uniform tunic
- Manicure and Pedicure kit
- Makeup kit
- Linen set
- Use of AST equipment and products while in class
Payment plans are available to all eligible students
- SPECIAL OFFER! Price only *$8000.00 (conditions apply)
- Early enrolments for full time study commencing Semester 1, 2014 made up as follows:
- $500.00 application fee to secure you place
- $1000 deposit the week prior to course commencement
- Balance of $6500.00 paid in 38 weekly instalments (approx. $172.00 per week)
- Fee structure is as follows.
- Total fees $9800.00 made up as follows:
- $500.00 application fee
- $1100 deposit the week prior to course commencement
- Balance of $8200.00 paid in 38 weekly instalments (approx. $216.00 per week)
The application fee, which is deducted from the course fees, is non-refundable for change of mind. It secures your place in the course and must be paid when Application and Enrolment Forms are submitted.
Centrelink approved for fulltime study.
Click here to apply now.
Course commencement is subject to minimum numbers.
AST reserves the right to make alterations to the elective units delivered within this course without notice. Course outline and pricing is accurate at time of printing however these may alter at the discretion of the academy without notice.
Academy of Safe Therapies Pty Ltd|
1924 Gold Coast Hwy Miami QLD 4220 P +61 7 5568 7233 F +61 7 5568 7255